Today’s Blog-tember challenge was to share a day in the life.
I had grand plans of filming a vlog for you all, but I work up with conjunctivitis (again, second time in three weeks, sigh) and a ridiculous cough, and while I didn’t feel too bad, I also couldn’t put on any make-up or anything to make myself look a little more presentable.
Instead, I managed to power through my crafty to-do list, because today I’m still on term holidays (until next Monday) so this post is a day in the life of me on holidays!
* lazed around in bed – yay for sleep-ins!
* went back to taking my eye drops (almost threw the bottle out the other day, so glad I didn’t!)
* bacon and eggs for breakfast
* checked YouTube subscriptions
* filmed two planner decoration videos and a Halloween haul video
* refreshment time! (Sodastream water with lemon ice-cube and jam-dot cookie)
* photographed and edited YouTube videos for the day
* uploaded my first planner decoration video for this week’s planner pages
* tomato soup and rice crackers for lunch
* updated Project Life album
* cut out some scrapbooking paper for possible planner dashboards to sell in my Etsy store
night (so far)
* beef and blackbean / lemon chicken take-out for dinner
* updating the Noveltea Corner for Blog-tember Day 28!
night (to do)
* paper beads
Thanks for stopping by today – I hope that you found it an interesting read! As always, I love to hear from you, either about today’s post, or about suggestions for what you might like to see in the future!
As always, remember to stop by Brave Love Blog
and check out the day in the life of other wonderful bloggers.
Until tomorrow, friends, have a wonderful day!