Happy Thursday! I’m back with Blog-tember Day 10’s challenge prompt: 10 items off your bucket list. If you haven’t made one, now’s a good time to start!
I’m not a huge bucket list person, I must admit. I’m pretty motivated to do things I need to do, and I’m not a super-adventurous person, so don’t expect high-flying, death-defying feats on the list below!
So, if I have to put things down on paper, what would it be?
- Move into my new apartment. (It’s being built. Currently due for completion mid-late next year!)
- Buy a DSLR camera.
- Travel to Philadelphia to meet my online bestie!
- Take on a team leader role at work.
- Build a great school vegetable garden team. (This is on the list for next year.)
- Get through the pile of books on my dresser.
- Learn ballroom dancing.
- Find the love of my life. (Too sappy? Or not?)
- Travel to the U.S. for ISTE.
- Live in the same country as my work bestie. (I miss her heaps!)